- Updated On:
- January 20, 2023
- High Demand M-2 Heavy Manufacturing Zoning | Less than 1% Industrial Vacancy in Dalton
- Strong Value-Add Opportunity through Filling Vacancy or Ideal for an Owner User
- Located in Advanced Manufacturing Corridor | 230+ Manufacturing Companies in the MSA
- QCells is Investing $2.5 Billion into Its Third Manufacturing Facility in Dalton Adding 2,500+ New Jobs
- Close Proximity to Shaw Industries Plant (6,590+ Employees) & Other Major Manufacturers
- Dalton has the Third-Largest Manufacturing Community Per Capita in Georgia
- Estimated Labor Force of 1.4 Million within 60 Miles
- Positioned within 3.5 Miles of I-75 & Less than 25 Miles to Chattanooga, TN
Address: 420 Sheridan Ave
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 20305
Price: $ 1,200,000
Building Size: 49,100 SF
Lot Size: 2,11
Year Built: 1965
Since procuring his first investment property at the age of 26, Mr. Harder realized the im ...
31,225 SF Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Fac...
High Demand M-2 Heavy Manufacturing Zoning | Less than 1% Industrial Vacancy in Dalton Str ...
High Demand M-2 Heavy Manufacturing Zoning | Less than 1% Industrial Vacancy in Dalton Strong Value-Add Opportunity ...