- Updated On:
- November 11, 2022
- Land has Sewer | Utilities & Rail is Available (the Rail is Adjacent to the Property)
- Close Proximity to Highway 76 (9,800+ VPD) & Highway 20 (7,000+ VPD)
- Available For Sale, Ground Lease, or Build-to-Suite | 40 Miles Away from the Inland Port of Greer
- Open to Subdivide Parcels to Accommodate Smaller Buildings
- Next to Dense Retail Area with National Tenants, Industrial Buildings, Schools, Multitenant Office Buildings, Etc.
- Recently Pregis has Invested $80 Million in Anderson County | Added 120 Jobs
- Port of Greer has $63 .4 Billion Economic Impact, Serves 100 Foreign Ports, is Rail Served, & Imports Loads Discharged in Charleston, SC
Address: 0 Broyles ave
State/County: South Carolina
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 20221
Lot Size: 50.47 Acres
Since procuring his first investment property at the age of 26, Mr. Harder realized the im ...